Maintaining the Highest of Standards
G.A.S. offers the unique capability to provide multiple types of service.
Your orders can be placed either over the phone, or online with one of our knowledgeable staff members.
G.A.S.’s vaporizer service/exchange program performed at our state-of-the-art ISO 13485:2016 service center provides the customer a quick and easy solution to maintain their vaporizer compliance. Our exchange program is ‘like for like’ meaning the customer will request a fully serviced and calibrated vaporizer that will be sent directly to the hospital, surgery center, clinic, or biomedical department.
Once the customer has received their newly certified vaporizer, they will use the prepaid shipping label and customized packaging to return their vaporizer of the same series, agent, filler, and mount.
G.A.S. can service and calibrate vaporizer types across the line. Our unique service exchange program allows for:
- Little to no operating room downtime- elimination of valuable anesthetic wastage
- Maintaining vaporizer compliance- ensures vaporizer clinical accuracy
- Patient safety
- Employee health and safety
Do you need an option to have your vaporizer serviced and calibrated but do not want to participate in the exchange program? G.A.S. offers a vaporizer turnaround service.
G.A.S.’s Service/Turnaround program includes:
- G.A.S. provides customized packaging and ships to the customer
- Once the packaging is received the customer can ship their vaporizer back to G.A.S.’s state-of-the-art service center using the provided pre-paid shipping label
- G.A.S. will service and calibrate the vaporizer and return to the customer
The Service/Turnaround program is ideal for hospitals, surgery centers, clinics and biomedical departments that need to maintain serial number traceability throughout.